BAZZ Smart Home Application
- Main Application screens
- Home Management: Add a home
- Home Management / Home Settings: Edit your Home Settings and Add Members
- Add Devices
- Device Settings
- Smart Scenes
Main Application screens
My Home Screen
The My Home Screen is your main dashboard, where you can:
- switch from one home to another
- add various types of devices
- see your one-key activation for smart scenes
- switch and manage your rooms
- list your devices and groups
Smart Scenes Screens
Smart Scene screens allow you to play with automation: create one-key control actions (Scene), or trigger actions based on multiple conditions (Automation).
Profile screens are where you will find all the personal settings. This is where users can manage personal information and receive messages.
- Personal Settings: account information, password management, mobile number link, account closure
- Home Management
- Message Center: receive alarms, notifications, shared news, feedback results, etc.
- Help Center: troubleshooting information and FAQs
- More Services: links to voice assistant tools
- Settings: for sound, push notifications and legal information
Home Management: Add a home
Click on the pull-down arrow at the top left-hand corner of "My Home" to add a home and to manage homes. One account can manage multiple homes at the same time. The user can operate a device in a home by selecting it in the Home Management menu.
Home Management / Home Settings: Edit your Home Settings and Add Members
- Home settings: input the home you want to manage to access Home Settings.
- Room management: you can edit the rooms in your home to add, delete, or change the name of a room, etc.
- Add members: all devices, groups and scenes can be shared among household members without having to complete the sharing settings for each device.
- Access: administrators have the highest level of access, which allows them to manage access to devices, to grant access to other household members and to manage device settings.
Click on "Add Device" on the Home page or the "+" sign at the top right-hand corner. Next, select the main category and the device you need to add.
BAZZ Smart Home supports two configuration modes: default mode and alternate mode, which is referred to as AP mode or SmartConfig, depending on the device. Alternate mode is available at the top right-hand corner of the Default mode. Select the WiFi network and wait for the message confirming that the pairing process was successful.
Click on "Device" and go to the top right-hand corner to edit the device’s settings.
- Change the device’s name and room location.
- Check your network status.
- Share the device with others by entering their mobile phone number. You can stop sharing with an account previously added by pressing and holding (Android), or sliding to the left (iOS).
- Create groups with devices that have the same model number. The groups created can be viewed on the main dashboard (Home).
- Check the device’s information: device ID, IP address, Mac address, and device time zone.
- Submit feedback.
- Check for firmware updates.
- Remove the device (delete the device from your list).
- Reset the device to the manufacturer’s default settings (clear all the data and remove the device).
Click on "Add Scene" on the main page or "+" at the top right-hand corner.
BAZZ Smart Home Application primarily supports three types of automation:
- Inter-device synchronization: for example, turning on the entrance lights when the door sensor is triggered.
- External environment factors and device synchronization: for example, turning on the kitchen lights to warm white at sunrise.
- Timed actions: for example, turning on the lights at 6 p.m. every day.
Select the type of scene.
Scene is a one-key control that triggers one action at a time. For example, one-key triggers "Dim light 1 to 50%". You can also configure a scene with an action triggered through automation. In this case, you must set up an automated scene first.
Automation lets you trigger actions based on multiple conditions. For example, at sunrise when the temperature is below 30 degrees, turn on the kitchen lights to red.